Welcome to my second income report. This is my April’s monthly income report. If you missed my first income report of January, February and March, simply click here to check it out.
Each month I will be writing a detailed report that goes over what I’ve done and lessons learned from the previous month, and I will list where my income comes from and exactly how much I’ve earned. By the way, 100% of my income is generated online.
For those of you new to CEOinfluence.com, you might be wondering why I care to post my income reports in the first place.
Companies in the stock market share their earnings too, which gives people an idea of how the company is performing. Based on that, people can make a decision whether or not to invest (or continue investing) in that company.
Although my readers, listeners and viewers are not investing money into my company, you are investing time – time to consume my content as well as any time you use to execute the strategies and methods I share. It’s my responsibility as a person in this particular niche to be totally upfront, honest and transparent with you, and to give you a snapshot each month of how I’m performing.
The earnings, although I know that’s the first thing a lot of people look at, are just a part of the whole picture. What I’ve done and the lessons learned along the way are much more valuable in my eyes, and I hope they are to you too.
I hope you enjoy this month’s report, and make sure to sign up with your email below for completely free updates about the CEO Influence Blog (CIB), and more. If you would like to connect with me on Facebook – simply click here.
|[ois skin="Between Content"]|
What Went Down on April
What went down? Well, a few things happened on a personal and business level for the month of April that represented change for me.
Moving to the south
First, I made the decision to move to Savannah, Georgia for a couple of months in order to be close to my mother who was diagnosed with breast cancer. Below is a picture of her and I doing our morning walk under the hot sun of Savannah.
I will not say it was easy – but I can assure you it was a learning experience and a blessing to be with her for a couple of months. The month of April was very challenging for me on the personal side, and I’ve learned that worrying about the future or holding a grudge about events from the past… do absolutely nothing good for me… nor for the people I love.
That being said, love, patience, prayer and a strong positive spirit kept me sane and with my feet on the ground. I’ve always found that the best way to help others is to lead by example. There is no better way, because it is the only way.
The “Get Money” event in Chicago
Second, during the month of April I went to the Empower Network “Get Money” event in Chicago from April 19-21. To say the least, it was a life changing event for me. Now, here is when I found out the real beauty of it…
I remember… exactly, a very specific moment when two of my affiliates where discussing with each other how the event was changing their lives for ever. I was right in front of them, but they were talking like I was not there and it game me the sensation that I was watching a short scene of a movie that impacted me in a tremendous way.
At that moment I realized that events were not about me… they are about the people that I connected with that are changing their lives for the better… whether it is emotionally, spiritually and/or financially. When I realized that the moment I made the decision to change my own life for the better (you can learn more about it by clicking here)… allowed me to touch other people’s lives as well. That is just beautiful.
A video sneak peek of what happened at the event
Below you will see a video from the event in Chicago of a 12 year old kid from Holland who made $12,000 in 4 months. He works on his online business for 1-2 hours after doing his homework everyday day.
Lessons Learned During April
- The Power of Events. Although, I knew that events can be helpful (I have been on many of them), but I’ve never experienced it the way I did in Chicago at the “get money” empower network event. I saw how a 12 year old is growing a successful business online that thousands dream of having, and I experienced with my heart and my own eyes… how my own affiliates were having important breakthroughs that translated to better and faster results financially and emotionally speaking. Events change many lives for the better, and I have learned that most people go to events looking for validation, experience, breakthroughs, social proof, belief and tons of networking opportunities. The next event will be in Denver, Colorado on July 18-21. If you would like to be part of it, you would need to become part of my affiliate team. If you are seriously interested in learning more, simply subscribe below and you will be taken to a page with a special video for you to watch.
- The Power of Passive Income. This type of income is income coming to me every single month for work I did once. Most people focus on earning a paycheck from their hard work at their jobs, which is fine. The only issue I find with that is that if I don’t go to work… I simply don’t get paid. That is the reality for most people. Now, I’ve learned that If I truly want to create time and financial freedom I need to focus on growing my passive income, and that is exactly what I have been doing for the last 6 months. Let me tell you this: it has been the best decision I’ve made. Because of this type of income… I am able to be in Europe (at the time of writing this post) for the first time, and not be worried about how I am going to have more income coming for next month. I call that peace of mind. I was also able to be with my mother in order to help her through her challenge against cancer, and that for me is priceless! Doing what I want, whenever I want and with who I want… I call that Unstoppable Freedom. Below is a simple definition of passive income…
Income Breakdown (April)
Disclosure: many of the links below are affiliate links that will earn me a commission if you purchase through them. If you do, I absolutely appreciate it and if you have any questions about any of the products or services please contact me!
- Blogging System – $477.00
- Inner Circle Mastermind – $1,000.00
- Costa Rica Intensive – $1,000.00
- $15K Formula – $1,000.00
- Total Income with Empower Network: $3,477.00
- Total Income for the Month of April: $3,589.39
A Quick Note on my Affiliate Earnings:
I’ll be the first to admit that a significant portion of my total online income comes as a result of my Empower Network Business – from the products that I recommend as an affiliate, which are products I’ve used or am extremely familiar with and have helped me in one way, shape or form.
I believe in total honesty and transparency, and that’s why I decided to include the income from CIB and ALL other sites on these reports as well. It wouldn’t feel right hiding this from you.
With this community comes great responsibility and I will never take it for granted. I will never promote something just for the potential income that can come from an affiliate offer, even though those opportunities are definitely there.
I’m incredibly grateful for everything and I will continue to give back with valuable content and my experience in return.
Well, I’ve written enough for today! Thanks for your support, and I wish you all the best!
Tell your friends!
Thank you for reading this post. I’m happy to have you here.
Click the social buttons to share this post on your favorite social networks.
If you’d like access to the free lessons I’m going to share over the next few days, enter your name and email below: